Thursday, August 5, 2010

That 70's Style

A couple of years ago I found these OOAK crochet bell bottoms at an Estate Sale and I recognized them immediately as something from the 70's. They were quite small and the buyer was quite happy with them. The versatility of wearing them as leggings under a mini skirt or as a swim suit cover up seemed to appeal to a wide variety of people. Young and old and large and small. I received several requests for the pattern for them and sadly I didn't have one and didn't know where to find one.




WELL! The search is over. Just this week I found a pattern. This Riviera Set has a sweet little shrink top to match. Made in cotton yarn of chain loops and flower borders and sized for modern size 8-10 and 12-14 the pattern is available at both our Etsy Store and www.cemetarian.com



If you crochet or know someone who does, this sexy and sassy outfit can be yours.

No comments: